Job description / Role
- Assisting with developing the firm’s digital channels on a daily basis.
- Working with the Clients & Markets team to support campaign execution
- Assisting in GT events management
The duration of the internship is for 3 months
- Must have some experience with Episerver
- First rate written & spoken English is a necessity
- Presentation skills must be of a high quality
- Ability to use initiative, adapt and independently solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- IT skills, especially in Multimedia, Microsoft PowerPoint and Word (In-design would also be an advantage)
- Should be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Should have a hard work ethic and is prepared to go above and beyond
Experience & qualifications:
- Degree qualified
- Ideally has some professional Marketing experience
- Knowledge of financial services and professional services industries
About the Company
Grant Thornton UAE is a member firm within Grant Thornton International Ltd. Grant Thornton UAE has been providing assurance and advisory services to growth oriented, entrepreneurial companies which are based in all markets and industries since 1966.
The extensive local and regional knowledge gained through the years has supported the development of the firm's reputation for providing a distinctive client service to its local, national and international client base.
The firm adopts best in class international tools, methodologies and independence/ risk management standards across all service lines in order to ensure the service provided is to the highest technical, professional and ethical standards for the benefit of all its clients.
The firm's mission is to be the adviser of choice to dynamic businesses, whilst being known as a bold and positive leader in its chosen markets.