Job description / Role
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. Driving conversions and increasing traffic to the website is critical in your role.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Email applicants that are interested in becoming tutors.
• Follow up calls to drive students, tutors and professionals to sign up.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
• Engage with communities and key influencers to deliver exposure – LinkedIn
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Create partnership.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Undergraduates are welcome to apply for this position.
• Fluency in English is a must (both written and spoken)
• Up to date with current social media trends
• Passionate about digital marketing
• Innovative by nature
• Able to navigate around linkedin and other social platforms
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group
Social Media / Content - Intern - Leading British Company
British Company with an Expanding Office in Dubai
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Research Analyst Internship