Job description / Role
This exciting opportunity calls for a highly energetic and motivated individual to manage their channels and partnerships across the region. They would like to reach business goals by managing Digital performance as well as ensuring the operational success of our E-commerce platform as well as Social Media channels.
There are three core components: first, to define the company’s growth plan, second, to coordinate and execute growth programs, and third, to optimize the revenue funnel.
• Responsible for the following business / functional activities of the business unit
• Understand the core needs of the Customers, Suppliers and Network and develop appropriate content and messaging.
• Drive data-centric digital marketing, continuously improving performance, maximizing revenue, and reducing cost
• create the infrastructure that enables analysis of user behavior, scientific experimentation, and targeted promotions
• Leverage predictive and prescriptive analytics to improve allocation, targeting, multivariate testing, personalization and remarketing
• Work closely with design team to implement integrated campaigns that are strategically sound and based on empirical insights.
• Enforce a measurement framework to evaluate the effectiveness and provide a real-time feedback loop for optimization and insight.
• Continuously review performance, conclude what is working and not working, identify performance issues and direct corrective action.
• Work with sales teams to understand initial client goals and translate client marketing initiatives into campaign optimization tactics.
• Champion “test, measure and learn” methodology, relentlessly exploring new tools, channels, and models.
• Plan and manage paid search (GoogleAD etc), paid social (Facebook, Instagram etc.)
• Deliver and assist end to end project delivery across eCommerce, brand site and Digital Marketing
• Own and deliver website content management for eCommerce and brand site (product images, description, price, promotion etc.)
• Analyze and own brand site/ e-commerce analytics dashboard
• Constantly improve search engine optimization and search engine management by reviewing keywords
• Help and assist in strategizing SEO/ SEM for eCommerce site and Social Media Accounts
• Develop, maintain and keep our E-commerce website up to date; optimize a website for user experience, increased traffic and conversion, and clearly communicate the right message of our company, brands and products.
• Continue to fine-tune, troubleshoot and fix issues and iterate our website.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimize the integration of the web channel with other marketing
• Provide insight and recommendation on how to improve performance and drive business value for Digital
• Degree in Marketing / Business or any other related
• Technically and digitally savvy, you are organized and have a rigorous attention to detail: You don’t have to write code but you’re not scared off from conversations about API’s, MySQL or data structure
• 5+ years of growth/online marketing experience in an E-commerce, Marketplace, Agency business, similar capacity
• Track record of quantified success in a high growth company
• You have a strong understanding of free and paid user acquisition channels, with deep expertise in one or more channels
• You’re a curious, constant learner always looking for a new way to solve a problem
• Excellent analytical skills with proven ability to understand complex data, identify key trends and opportunities, putting forward hypotheses to be tested and delivering recommendations
• Excellent numerical, analytical and presentation skills
• Good working knowledge of Analytics, Web Analytics and Microsoft Office tools, Webtrends, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and other Management information and Analysis tools
• Good awareness of channel, including technical, commercial, marketplace and customer considerations
• Pragmatic decision-making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications
• Strong communication skills for navigating through business requirements, ability to involve others in discussions of alternatives, asking for their suggestions and steering them into mutually acceptable position
• Strong team player, highly collaborative
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.