Job description / Role
Exciting opportunity to join a leading Aviation company as a Digital Marketing Manager to lead the Digital Marketing Strategy.
Our client is a five star Airline in the United Arab Emirates.
The Digital Marketing Manager will have the following responsibilities:
* Work closely with the Digital Marketing Managers to build the digital strategy with an excellent understanding off all digital channels, and a specific focus on mobile.
* Support the Senior Marketing Managers in developing the annual budget and plan to ensure mobile funding and ROI is clearly defined.
* Work closely with the Brand & Marketing teams on the lifecycle marketing programs to drive richer presence in mobile channels.
* Demonstrate knowledge and experience of delivering mobile apps, mobile websites, and other mobile technology projects via agile and/or waterfall methodologies.
* Understands customer data and the insights provided by the analytics team plus web and mobile analytics to implement and optimise the digital product.
* Define the user experience with research, journey maps, wireframes, user stories, and other UX tools for new technological implementations.
* Identify new opportunities to enhance and expand the group's mobile presence.
* Work as a part of a team on the scoping of Marketing requirements for the roll-out of new marketing technology capabilities (Adobe Marketing Cloud)
Competitive Package with great benefits
The Digital Marketing Manager should have the following:
* A minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience, specifically with Adobe Analytics
* Global airline / retail / travel / banking / telco experience
* Proven track record of results through digital mobile marketing (this must be clearly outlined on the resume)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Digital Client Manager
Irwin & Dow
Digital Marketing Specialist
BAC Middle East
Digital Marketing Manager
A Leading Internet Platform in the Middle East
Business Development Manager