Job description / Role
Curiosity is at the core of challenging the status quo and delivering defining and unique experiences. At Hotel Indigo we do more than satisfy our guest’s curiosity, we inspire them! Connected to the local neighborhood, infused in intriguing design, history and local flavors at every touch point. Every day at Hotel Indigo brings new discoveries, fresh experiences, and unexpected ideas.
The hotel will boast 269 uniquely decorated rooms, each designed to reflect the hotels neighborhood story, the story of Dubai. Other facilities that our guests can expect include an infinity pool deck, fully equipped fitness center and our neighborhood café and bar, both offering seamless service and array of experiences reflecting this expressive neighborhood. As the first lifestyle branded hotel of IHG in the Middle East, this exciting project really is something to be part of.
Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown is looking for a virtuoso to fill the role of Digital Marketing Manager and join the young, dynamic and eclectic team of this gee-whiz lifestyle hotel. As Digital Marketing Manager, you will develop and implement the hotel’s marketing strategies to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to relevant target markets, social media activities to support brand positioning, and address hotel business needs.
Your forte will be to take ownership and manage digital presence and marketing activities of Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown; execute and report on digital marketing activities in line with key business objectives; develop strong positioning of property and brand and key digital channels; Work in synergy with other commercial leads and support through digital distribution.
We are in search of an individual who is not afraid to challenge the norm, tackle challenges head on from different angles and who aspires to be part of a winning team.
- You will work collaboratively with Director of Marketing & Sales and PR & Marketing Manager to develop and execute digital initiatives based on key business requirements.
- You will manage and update all forms of digital content for but not limited to internal and external online channels, in line with brand standard and hotel core positioning.
- You will manage online presence of key digital platforms including brand.com, local property site and all third-party vendors.
- You will be responsible for the digital distribution of corporate or brand campaign assets on available platforms to support channel delivery.
- You will build and Manage strong social media presence; executing regular and engaging posts, content development, driving social media engagement and increasing social media following, while maintaining brand and property positioning.
- You will manage guest reviews and messages received on social media platforms.
- You will be responsible for executing e mail marketing campaigns for A to Z to achieve desired CTRs, open rates and ultimately conversion, ensuring that defined deadlines are met.
- You will work collaboratively with Content Development Executive (Graphic Designer) on the development of unique and vibrant digital marketing assets.
- Ideally, you should have bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a relevant field of work with 1 to 3 years of progressive work-related experience.
- You should also possess strong project management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize various projects.
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity that comes with working for a global organization, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for being you. We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefit package. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start with IHG, be involved and grow. So, whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself.
About the Company
At IHG, we’re committed to delivering True Hospitality for everyone. We believe in making you feel welcome and valued, wherever you are in the world. That’s because we truly care about people and the communities we serve, and because we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of service.
Each of our hotel brands caters to guests in their own distinct way. And our reach spans the globe. So, whether you’re travelling for business, fun with friends and family, or pure luxury, we have a hotel for you.
We look forward to seeing you soon.