Job description / Role
To lead the Digital division of the marketing team, and drive forward the marketing teams digital vision and strategy by managing their brands online presence, developing, and executing strategic marketing programs and optimizing marketing technology infrastructure in alignment with the Digital strategy of the Group.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Strategic Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and implement the Group's digital and social strategy in line with the strategic objectives and in alignment with the Group's digital strategy
• Manage the execution of strategies and measure their impact and effectiveness
• Set up Digital Marketing and key processes including tone of voice guidelines, crisis management guidelines, content sourcing and publishing processes
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Lead and direct the media strategy and supervise its implementation ensuring consistency with brand guidelines and that the appropriate content creation and publishing processes are followed
• Collaborate with Marketing and Events Management team to create, launch, and optimize digital and social campaigns, including further development of web pages (website and social media pages)
• Develop ideas and participate in improving data architecture and improve the targeting and agility of the marketing team's digital marketing
• Build, manage, test and optimize online marketing campaigns that drive demand
• Ensure proper implementation of processes created to maintain website and social media page and ensure content is fresh and up to date
• Review metrics and analytics against objectives and trends
• Track the website and social media performance in collaboration with analytics against weekly and monthly targets and communicate the performance
• Drive social media and website KPIs and ensure proper measurement of online analytics
• Supervise the creation/publication/distribution of website content, to meet the goals of the website
• Supervise the creation/ publication/distribution of social media content and definition of crisis management and response framework that will guide social media activity
• Work with digital team in order to define campaign concepts and provide direction for implementation
• Ensure proper collaboration and liaison with respective marketing departments to ensure content is sourced and processes are followed appropriately
People Management Roles and Responsibilities
• Has an in-depth understanding of how businesses work and make money.
• Is the first to spot possible future policies, practices, and trends in the organization, with the competition, and in the marketplace. Consistently applies a business drive and marketplace focus when prioritizing actions.
• Anticipates conflicts before they happen, based on knowledge of interpersonal and group dynamics. Asks questions and listens closely to all issues presented by stakeholders. Finds common ground and drives to consensus, ensuring that all feel heard. Defuses high-tension situations effectively.
• Views talent development as an organizational imperative. Consistently uses multiple methods to develop others. Stays alert for developmental assignments both inside and outside own workgroup. Readily articulates the value and benefit of stretch assignments to others.
• Creates a positive and motivating working environment. Knows what motivates different people and aligns work accordingly. Gives others appropriate latitude to get work done. Invites input from others. Makes people feel that their contributions are visible and valued.
• Lays out a thorough schedule and steps for achieving objectives. Makes implementation plans that allocate resources precisely. Looks for obstacles and develops excellent contingency plans. Uses milestones to diligently track and manage the progress of the work.
• Is energized when faced with ambiguity and uncertainty. Makes significant progress and remains calm and composed, even when things are uncertain. Manages the risk that comes with moving forward when the outcome isn't certain. Adapts quickly to changing conditions.
Education/Certification and Continued Education
• Preferable Master's Degree or Graduate, preferably in the field of Marketing
Years of Experience
• Minimum five to eight years of experience, with at least two years in a Senior Management role
• Relevant work experience with digital
Knowledge and Skills
• Strong leadership skills Strong organizational skills Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Strong written and oral skills Ability to support large organizations
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Strong at social perceptiveness Strong analytical skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Experience in managing digital team
About the Company
Established in 1997 in Hong Kong, ConnectedGroup is a regional executive recruitment and search consultancy with broad coverage across a full range of functional and industry specialisms, each serviced by dedicated teams. Our strategy is to continue to develop our offering as a ‘big boutique’ where we combine high levels of engagement and accountability with a comprehensive scope of delivery capability.
Our core services include; Retained Executive Search, Exclusive Contingent Search and Contingent Recruitment services for mid to senior permanent positions as well as Contract Staff and Interim Management services. We also engage with clients to deliver specialised and tailored projects such as volume recruitment and market mapping exercises.
Our mission is "to be remembered for exceeding expectations" which drives us to deliver outstanding levels of service and exceptional outcomes for clients and candidates, as well as meaningful careers for our team. We recruit and measure our employees against the values of being Candid, Creative and Connected which drives our open and transparent culture whilst encouraging new ideas and focuses us on internal communications that leverage greater benefits for our clients. At ConnectedGroup words such as 'respect', 'integrity' and 'professionalism' are not aspirational, they are prerequisite behaviours and are expected in all aspects of our work.