Job description / Role
Responsibilities will include the following but are not limited to:
• Designing and overseeing all aspects of the digital marketing including the marketing database, e-mail, and display advertising campaigns
• Developing and monitoring campaign budgets, planning and managing the social media platforms
• Preparing accurate reports in regards to the marketing campaign’s overall performance, coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results, evaluating important metrics that affect the website traffic, service quotas, and target audience, etc.
AED 13,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
For a company dealing in Finance, Tax, Audit and Risk Advisory Services, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
• The ideal candidate for this role who have worked in professional services; banking, finance, insurance etc.
• Must speak Arabic & English.
• The individual must have an entrepreneurial mind-set and the skills to develop a Digital Marketing Strategy incorporating budget, ROI & Competitive analysis
• Applicants should have a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or relevant field
• Have a minimum of 3 years in a similar role, in-depth knowledge of various social platforms; best practices, and website analytics
• Be highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
• Have great communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.