Job description / Role
Digital Marketing Manager up to 10K AED++ for a leading 5 Star Hotel in Dubai
• To support the Director of Sales & Marketing with the planning and execution of an effective digital marketing strategy that builds and maintains a powerful online presence for the hotel as well as increases revenue, grows market share and creates a consistent multi-channel experience for users and guests.
• To develop, implement, track and optimize the hotel's digital marketing campaigns across all paid, owned and earned channels.
• To regularly track, analyses and report, weekly, monthly and quarterly, on campaigns and channels' performances vs. agreed KPI's and budget.
• To design, build and maintain social media presence and campaigns.
• To manage various e-tools e.g. CRM, CMS, ORM, Social Media Management Platforms etc.
• To manage and monitor the hotel's online reputation across different reviews sites and social media platforms.
• To identify trends, insights and opportunities to optimize performance.
• To monitor and report on competitors' online activities Requirements.
Position: Digital Marketing Executive or Manager
Salary: up to AED 10,000 AED depending on experience and qualifications plus annual ticket entitlement, 1 bedroom, insurance, and quarterly bonus
Hiring Company: Leading 5 Star Hotel
Location: Dubai, UAE
Availability: Can join immediately will be prioritized or 1 month maximum
Employment Type: Full-time
• Open to Europeans candidates
• Male/Female, 25-30 y/o
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree from an accredited university in Digital Marketing, Information Technology or Computer Science
• Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience, leading and managing digital marketing campaigns preferably in a 5-star hotel
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Adobe Photoshop; social media listening/ tracking, and analytic tools
• Passionate about the digital world with a deep understanding of the ever-evolving digital and social media environments
• Able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
• Solid knowledge of website analytics and CRM/marketing automation tools
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement key
• Fluency in English is a must, and fluency Arabic is an advantage
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Marketing Manager - Dental
Marketing and Strategy Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Al Abbas Group
BAC Middle East
Ecommerce Account Manager - Digital Agency
Right Calibre Executive Search