Job description / Role
My client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager within an international leading educational institution in Dubai. Reporting into the VP Student Affairs, the role is introduced to ensure smooth running of their digital marketing and student affairs space.
* Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
* Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels
* Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
* Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
* Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
* 4+ years of experience in digital marketing
* Experience within the educational industry is desired
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
* Experience in managing a team
* Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Marketing Manager (Retail Design)
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Content Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager (Pharma)