Job description / Role
Digital Marketing Manager to join a funded technology B2B start-up to take the business to the next level.
The opportunity is for someone who is looking for ownership and to build and drive marketing strategy (focus on performance marketing and social).
Funded technology B2B start-up. The company are very well established in Middle East and have been growing organically strength to strength.
* Develops digital marketing strategy
* Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
* Team and agency/partners management
* Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
* Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
* Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
* Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
* Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
* Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
* Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
* Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
* Attractive package
* Position is 100% remote
* An opportunity to have direct impact and ownership
* Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing or a related field
* Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within start-up or technology
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
* Arabic language would be advantageous
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Digital Marketing Manager
Yardstick Marketing Management
Digital Marketing Director
Right Calibre Executive Search
Digital Marketing Executive
A Leading Company In UAE
Digital Marketing Manager
TGC Middle East