Digital Marketing Manager
Job description / Role
To design, implement, and manage digital marketing/social media strategies, plans and campaigns that serve achieve growth in sales and market share across all markets. To co-manages the branding, advertising and promotions across the network using different marketing concepts and tools; also, to lead the market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services and liaises with media and advertising agencies.
Key Result Responsibilities
* Develops and manages the Air Arabia digital marketing strategy and set of measures to achieve business objectives, targets, ensures conformity with company’s quality standards and guiding principles.
* Plans and executes global digital campaigns (web, SEO/SEM, digital marketing, social media) to create a demand for company’s products and enhance sales and revenue.
* Manages the entire digital customer acquisition cycle through active online strategy covering search and display campaigns, retargeting management, affiliate marketing, OTA/Metasearch advertising campaigns and social media marketing.
* Manages and monitors expenditures, creative briefing, supplier and vendor selection and contracts negotiations to ensure effective utilization in terms of quality standards and budget limits.
* Works closely with the “Creative and Studio” team to design and execute innovative marketing strategies; oversees and the production team to ensure on-time right deliverables.
* Designs, builds and maintains Air Arabia social media presence across all channels and markets.
* Co-ensures conformity in branding, corporate image and communication: website, social media, advertising and any other digital tools used to reflect Air Arabia’s corporate identity.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
* Bachelor degree in Communications/Multimedia/Marketing/Public Relations or equivalent.
* Additional qualifications in PR, Events Management, and Web-design are considered an added value.
* Expert in Microsoft Office, internet Google Analytics/Google Adwords, social media and web-search.
* Expert in digital/social media tools & applications and sites used most for marketing purposes (SEO/SEM/PPC)
* Expert in developing editorial and publication content, press releases, as well as business reports.
* Hands-on the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
* Fluent in English Language, Arabic Language is a plus
* 5+ Years of extensive experience in digital marketing and social media scope of work in a similar role in any service industry (client/agency) preferably in Airlines/Travel working in a multicultural environment.
* Hands on developing digital marketing strategies/ promotional campaigns to drive change in a fast-moving environment.
* Proven skills in creating/communicating branding concepts and themes to increase market-share.
* Possesses reasonable financial skills; must have worked on developing marketing budget forecasts .
* He/she must have good network and relationships with media contacts and advertising agencies.
* Experienced in managing relationships at a senior level and managing a diverse team of people (Skills/Experience).
* Knowledge in protocol/regulations related to marketing and communication.
* Possesses effective negotiation, problem solving and decision-making skills.
* Capable for combining market trends and customer needs to create effective marketing/advertising campaigns.
* Proven skills in analyzing data, highlighting trends and recommending best practices.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.