Job description / Role
- Manage the online marketing and e-commerce functions of the Hotel through the implementation of diverse strategies, which are market focused, supportive to Sales & Marketing plans and in line with both Area and Company's Mission and Vision.
- Research, establish, publish and implement marketing methods and processes to existing online offerings to improve e-Commerce sales performance.
- Compile best practice and arrange effective sharing.
- Manage and update hotel's website to ensure that navigational links are clear and overall design and usability of the website reflects Hotel values and standards.
- Ensure content (promotions, packages, photography etc.) of the website remain accurate, optimized for search engines and brand compliant by developing and managing the website using Content Management System.
- Constantly monitoring relevant search engines with respect to various key words and ensuring optimized website to gain better ranking in the search results for the brand website.
- Manage content and imagery on the OTA sites (i.e. Booking.com, Expedia Network etc.) through the Revenue Director contacts.
- Perform regular audits to ensure content, photography, videos and links are up to date, working and fully utilized on Hotel Website and all third-party channels.
- Develop the e-newsletter and other electronic collaterals in a timely manner enhancing the efforts of Sales & Marketing team. (if needed)
- Ensure property online travel reviews analyzed and responded (especially TripAdvisor). The aim to increase/maintain the highest ranking on all these channels.
- Participate in developing new ideas such as special packages, programs, promotional activities undertaken by the Sales and Marketing department.
- Minimum 3 years of experience at any marketing function, preferably in the digital marketing field
- Strategic thinker and decision maker
- Passionate about the digital world, self starter and Fast learner
- Familiarity with Content Management systems.
- Basic html knowledge an asset
- Comfortable working with photo-editing software; Photoshop for example
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools and metrics
- Past experience purchasing online display advertising and coordinating online campaigns
- Knowledge of search engine optimization/marketing practices also an asset
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.