Job description / Role
The key responsibility for the Digital Marketing Manager is to drive traffic to the businesses websites to ensure the sales and marketing pipeline is full of quality leads. Working closely with the senior leadership and the sales and marketing team, you will take ownership over the processes and successfully create, implement and measure digital campaigns.
A rapidly expanding financial services organisation who are looking to expand into new markets. They specialise in offering transparent and unique investment advice for a discerning global client base.
* Define most effective and efficient ways to reach target audience
* Create, optimise and manage PPC, SEM and SEO campaigns
* Track and measure campaigns using Google Analytics
* Forecasting and budget management
* Test and measure new and existing channels: Search, Social and Display campaigns spanning multiple countries
* Co-ordinate the thinking between UX, Tech, CRM, Email Marketing and Sales
* Manage and support Social Media Platforms
* Conceptualise ideas for content (including video) and landing pages
* Set measurable KPIs
In addition to a fully autonomous Digital Marketing Manager opportunity, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional global travel.
* Digital all-rounder who understands how digital fits into the overall marketing strategy
* Analytical mind comfortable using data insights to drive approach
* At least 2-3 years hands-on experience
* Google Adwords, Tech and CMS savvy
* Creative minded, a good judge of quality and effective content
* Experience in an integrated marketing team
* Email marketing experience is desirable
* Ability to travel freely, on occasion, within the EU
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Digital Marketing Manager
Junior Digital Marketing Manager (Expat)
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.
Social Media Marketing Specialist for a Renowned Group of Companies
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE