Job description / Role
Working closely with the marketing, branding and e-commerce functions, your role involves implementing the digital marketing strategy for the business. You will plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM and digital campaigns.
A well-established regional retailer with over 50 stores across the GCC. Predominately selling in the luxury accessory and jewellery space, representing over a dozen globally recognised brands.
Responsible for 8 direct reports and with an opportunity to grow the team, the role needs a blend of offline marketing experience combined with a digital focused future.
* Align digital objectives with the business priorities and the marketing strategy
* Develop, write and publish content for websites and social channels
* Design, build and maintain our social media presence
* Ensure Community management (at least Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube)
* Engage with internal stakeholder to ensure consistent content messaging for all brands
* Measure and report performance of (ROI and KPIs)
* Implement SEM/SEO strategy
* Run digital campaigns (paid and organic)
* Manage websites with different CMS (Umbraco and Sitcore)
* In addition to an exciting Digital Marketing Manager opportunity, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.
* Solid track record and career progression through marketing functions
* Combine traditional marketing techniques with a digitally minded future approach
* Knowledge of Content Management systems
* Knowledge of principles of user-experience design
* Robust expertise in all social media channels and in community management
* Strong expertise in SEO - SEM and digital campaigns
* Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
* Luxury brand experience a huge bonus
* Excellent written communication skills (on line and off-line content)
* Ability to communicate across all levels, internally and externally
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.