Job description / Role
Digital Marketing Manager (Real Estate Background) – Arabic Speaker
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary: up to AED 25K + Benefits
(Job role will be based in KSA however UAE profiles are welcome)
We are searching for candidate with experience in Web Project Management; Web Development; Web Analytics, Domain Knowledge of Real Estate User Experience, Digital Marketing, Google Analytics, IQ Certified Cloud & Security Knowledge.
• Strong experience in SEO, data analytics, marketing campaigns, strategic planning, user experience and web development.
• Determine the company's growth and development strategies for strategic digital assets (website, mobile site, mobile apps, etc.) and ensure the development and business performance of these assets
• Maintain ownership of all digital channels like Website, mobile apps, social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter), messaging channels and payment gateways.
• Manage, coordinate, and administer all web projects/tasks from the conceptual stages through planning, IT development, content, testing, launch, and closure
• Ensure the technical operability & optimization of the website in coordination with IT
• Ensure any website integration is implemented maintained correctly
• Ensure successful delivery of world-class web usability portals, mobile apps or online projects
• Manage the internal and external digital designers to ensure smooth UI/UX
• Lead the content marketing team to optimize and amplify high-quality content
• Manage the media planning and budget management across search, Display, Retargeting, Social and any additional new channels
• Develop/Manage digital marketing campaigns and ensure they are executed within the budget and timelines
• Lead and manage external agencies, ensure business needs and requirements are implemented with high quality and within service level agreements
• Develop ongoing web strategy for continued growth - Implement SEM/SEO strategy
• Manage the email marketing program. Define email calendar plans, segmentation, measurement, and internal communication in the context of the overall marketing plan
• Maintain the company business locations in Google My Business
• Act as advisor/expert for the company in terms of digital platforms and relationship marketing including industry best practices and trends
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Manage the Senior Management expectations and ensuring Marketing Department objectives are met
• Should have over 16 to 20 years of strong experience in SEO, data analytics, marketing campaigns, strategic planning, user experience and web development.
• Must be a native Arabic speaker and fluent in English.
• Real-estate/ properties market experience is a must in Digital Marketing.
All CV’s are treated in the strictest confidence, please apply with confidence send us your CV in word format.
About the Company
UG INC. is a conglomerate established in 2007. Our service model in Contingency & Retained executive search, assessment, and recruitment remains unparalleled in the industry, as we provide sophisticated, in-depth, global coverage with the personal services like that of a boutique firm.
We have the coverage to search the world for talent and tap into the increasingly international pool of senior executive leaders to top down. We deliver executive search and leadership consulting solutions through our powerful network of offices in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia/Pacific.
Our focus is on Fashion, Medical & health, Automotive, Construction, Oil & Energy, Education, Hospitality, digital and technology positions of different nationalities across globe for EMEA & APAC Region. We seek the best candidates, wherever they are located; the extensive cooperation among our branches enables us to spread a far-reaching net. Our global partner offices work together seamlessly to meet your executive search needs.