Job description / Role
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a creative and strategic Digital Marketing Officer to oversee our company's presence on a multitude of public platforms. Manages all social media channels like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Reddit, Quora, LinkedIn, Campaigns, and to sustain and increase an engaging audience experience and also increase audience satisfaction. Those who are passionate about social media marketing are most welcome to apply for this role.
Should have in-depth knowledge of SEO, Infographics, Content writing and management, blogging, Branding, Online Reputation Management, Google My Business Directory Listings, Hosting, Forum Submission, Image all tag, WEb/Product analysis, SERP, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing, Video Submission, Testimonial Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Link submission, google Adwords, google analytics and conversion. Presenting recommendation to management.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
• Website: Managing our CMS; optimising SEO; ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent the tone of voice; user journey is clear and the performance of the content is measured against clear KPI’s.
• Content: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines.
• Keeping up to date and informed about all aspects of Trees for Life’s work.
• Social Media: Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter and Youtube and other platforms to expand our social media audience base.
• Advertising: Coordinating Pay-Per-Click advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimise performance.
• In addition, you will maintain our presence on third party sites, keeping all messaging current.
• Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimise results.
• Print: To coordinate the printing and production of our magazine, leaflets, educational materials and some merchandise, including writing, editorial and proofing.
• Organising occasional print adverts.
• Brand Guidelines: To implement brand guidelines and ensure compliance in all areas of work.
• Reporting: Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate
• Other: Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
• Educated to degree level in marketing or similar.
• 2 year’s work experience in digital marketing.
• Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong writing skills with the ability to produce compelling copy.
• Proofreading and editorial skills with a good eye for detail.
• Strong analytical and ICT skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
• Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
• Experience of managing and writing content for a website CMS.
• Google Analytics and SEO experience.
• Experience of managing social media campaigns.
• Experience of email, AdWords and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Knowledge of marketing principles and brand management.
• Knowledge of effective social media techniques.
• Knowledge of web design and development.
• Working knowledge of HTML.
• Digital strategy experience.
• Practical experience of print, production and design.
• Current environmental and conservation issues.
About the Company
20 Years in Education Industry teaching 21 century skills providing abundant online teaching and learning resources.
Established in 2001 as Technokids Trading L.L.C., The Knowledge Hub was born out of the undying need to provide high quality education to students to cope with the ever growing demands for advanced learning and development. Through the altruistic initiative and guidance of Sheikha Lamia Faisal Al Qassimi, invigorated by her aspiration to provide quality education through IT solutions, The Knowledge Hub came into being. The relentless support that The Knowledge Hub has been providing to teachers and students since the beginning stirred the organization to take a giant leap of expanding to other Emirates and eventually throughout the Middle East region.
As a committed proponent of e-Learning, we offer the most innovative approaches to K-12 schools and universities in order to deliver cutting-edge teaching methodologies and learning styles.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Marketing Executive
The Recruitment Tree