Job description / Role
Digital Marketing. In this role, the candidate should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) and support in (CRM) marketing strategy.
Collaborate closely with the digital marketing manager to create and implement the organization's digital marketing strategy to maximize brand exposure and achieve goals.
• Monitor and benchmark competitor activities, category trends, and consumer habits in the market, recommending plans and actions to ensure competitive advantage.
• Identify activation opportunities across channels and recommend innovative solutions.
• Drive the CRM strategy and execution of all lifecycle marketing.
• Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
• Analyze website performance metrics for the entire customer journey.
Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
• Monitor and optimize various social media and PPC campaigns
• Review and enhance website and social media contents
• Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
• Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
• 2-3 years of experience in a digital marketing position in the hospitality or retail sector is a plus
• Diploma/Degree in a Marketing discipline
• Working knowledge of email marketing platforms
• Experience with SEO and digital marketing concepts
• Experience in data analysis and reporting
• Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Tableau, Web Trends, etc.)
• Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo) is preferred
• Implementation of a CRM tool from scratch would be beneficial
• CRM experience within a B2C digital environment is required
• Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel, and PowerPoint)
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.