Job description / Role
Are you a creative, innovative and multimedia savvy and can demonstrate the essence of an exceptional journey with the Marketing team to enhance digital and PR guest experience?
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Support marketing initiatives
- Create and manage mailing lists
- Edit marketing material as per brand guidelines
- Develop and source content for digital platform
- Implement Content on online partnerships platforms
- Coordinate on Marketing influencers activations, Marketing PR events, Hotel Photoshoots and Video production.
- Coordinate on compiling the social media calendar
- Coordinate on EDM campaigns with 3rd party and track campaign process
- Optimize SEO and SEA
- Review and update web contents and track review score
- Research marketing trends and run effective digital campaigns
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting analyzing and summarizing social media/PR and digital data
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing results with plans and forecasts
- Accomplishes Marketing team goals by accepting ownerships for accomplishing new and different requests
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Executes energy saving measures and helps the department to reduce the energy cost
- Participates in the Hotel Energy Conservation Program
Your experience and skills include:
- Degree in marketing, advertising or equivalent
- Active on social media
- Knowledge of CMS
- Strong computer literacy
- Knowledge of web and marketing analytics tools
- Project Management skills
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Digital Marketing Manager - Retail
Black Pearl Consult
Digital Marketing Executive
A Leading Company In UAE
Digital Marketing Executive
Social Media Specialist
Digital Marketing Manager
Yardstick Marketing Management