Job description / Role
• Responsible for preparing and maintaining the Company’s digital requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Improve the Social Media Strategies and Plans for Dubai Investments and subsidiaries.
• Responsible of managing the social media boosting campaigns and review the latest technologies to optimize the marketing outreach for Dubai Investments and subsidiaries.
• Monitoring and analyzing the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against set objectives by providing detailed reports.
• Detect and deactivate the duplicated & fake social media accounts.
• Improve the usability and update all websites’ designs and mechanisms for Dubai investments and subsidiaries.
• Working with vendors and subsidiaries on developing new websites and new corporate video concepts.
• Managing the Social Media Community for Dubai Investments and subsidiaries.
• Work on different marketing projects for Dubai Investments and subsidiaries.
• Regular update on Intranet with the content, videos photos and job openings.
• Provide a high quality visual content for the websites [Photos and videos].
• Managing the digital media assets of Dubai Investments and the subsidiaries.
• Generating social media listening reports.
• Supporting the events media coverage.
• Any other related tasks assigned by the Group Marketing and Communications Manager.
• Bachelor of Marketing, Business Administration, Arts or Communication.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in digital/social media marketing.
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Extensive experience in digital media communications.
• Creative thinking out of the box.
• High level of professionalism in technical details in digital solutions.
• Bilingual is a must.
About the Company
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.
Dubai Investments portfolio includes 40 subsidiaries & joint ventures across a wide array of industries. Since its inception, Dubai Investments has challenged the norms and introduced cutting-edge technologies, pioneering business models, unique investment strategies and innovative concepts across its diversified portfolio spanning different sectors and markets.
Setting an example of strong, sustainable growth, Dubai Investments aims to continue its journey towards enhancing the commercial and trade interests of the UAE as it continues to seek investment opportunities in new sectors, locally and internationally, as part of its strategic expansion plans.
Dubai Investments' core operating principles are to achieve attractive returns from investing in healthy businesses with high growth potential; to achieve shareholder satisfaction through a commitment to total quality, to leverage the opportunities offered by new technology; and to be a good corporate citizen, with clearly defined value proposition, including:
- Accountability & Ownership
- Work Excellence
- Human Capital Asset
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Right Calibre Executive Search
Performance Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
The Recruitment Tree
Digital Marketing/E-Commerce Executive
Middle East Executive