Job description / Role
The Digital Marketing Specialist will oversee the digital marketing strategy for the company.
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
• Design and implement Email marketing campaigns using MailChimp tool to maintain good relationship
• Develop and implement SEO strategies to achieve high organic ranking on the search engine .
• Research and implement search engine optimization, search engine marketing, Develop and implement link building strategy
• Monitor & Generate traffic, conversions, keyword rankings and reports
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Develop keyword stats, search engine rankings, keyword suggestions, and keyword placement
• Research high volume keywords through keyword planner to update anchor text, title tags, and descriptions
• Review industry-standard bid management and SEO software & Oversight and management of onsite and offsite SEO resources
• Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Managing the redesign of the company website.
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Degree in Marketing.
• Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes.
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
• Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.