Job description / Role
• Specialists in PPC, Paid Social, SEO & Content Marketing.
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
• Define most important social media KPIs
• Manage and oversee social media content
• Measure the success of every social media campaign
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
• Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
• Attend educational conferences
• Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
• Hire and train others in the team
• Provide constructive feedback
• 3 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
• Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Familiarity with web design and publishing
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
About the Company
We are a full service Intellectual Property law firm - International trademark, Patent Agents and Attorneys - striving to help our clients protect their unique ideas with 35 years of experience in providing registrations for Trademarks, Patents, Designs and Copyrights - in addition to franchising, licensing, legal translation, custom recordation and protection against counterfeiting and infringements.
We have earned reputation for our expertise in quality service for offering complete IP assistance within any country, in a context where we aim at nothing but delivering to a standard beyond our client's expectations.
Our wide range of IP services are provided to a diverse domestic and international clientele including several Fortune 1,000 companies, listed companies, public sector enterprises, financial institutions, banks, multinational organisations and eminent corporations around the world.