Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a multi national company in the service industry company, B2B that deals with maintenance of earth moving equipment we are recruiting an experienced Digital & Marketing Specialist.
• Responsible for the Marketing of the companies products and services with focus on online marketing and management.
• Develop and implement online marketing campaigns and marketing tools, generate and measure online traffic and online leads by means of research, analysis and marketing communication activities.
• Online Marketing: SEO and Google AdWords (optimisation and maintenance of qualified leads generated through external sites)
• Email Marketing Campaigns, Website improvement and maintenance to generate more qualified leads and increase conversion rates directly.
• Execute the day to day delivery of email marketing campaigns, e-newsletters, invitations etc
• Increase pricing expertise in the region in order to optimise profitability.
• Monitor, evaluate the results of the marketing and communication activities using agreed KPI’s and adjust them as appropriate
• Define and monitor the use of different marketing and communication channels: intranet, internet sites, social media, public relations, sponsoring activities, promotional activities, local and international media, press releases, promotional materials, exhibitions.
• Establish and maintain CRM database from marketing prospective.
Someone who can think out of box, has hands-on mentality, takes initiatives, has social, communicative and strong commercial skills. The candidate should meet the following criteria:
• A bachelor degree in digital media, digital marketing or online marketing specialisation
• Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
• Experience in the B2B sector
• A versatile marketer and sound in online marketing (SEO, AdWords, Google Analytics).
• Fluent English- Written and spoken communication.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Marketing and PR Coordinator
Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Specialist
BAC Middle East
Senior Marketing Officer for a Free Zone Entity
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE