Job description / Role
We are the Nestle Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestle. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world's most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide.
- Location: Dubai, UAE
- Company: Nestle Nespresso MEA
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 3 years of solid digital & social marketing expertise
- Responsible for executing social media & assisting with digital media communications requirements for Nespresso MEA.
A day in the life of
- Expand the Nespresso social media community efforts together with social agency
- Create and manage local content for all MEA markets' social media platforms
- Design, implement and manage social media campaigns, promotions and paid social ad campaigns
- Work on strategies to localize global assets (Facebook and Instagram)
- Assist in overseeing traditional media placements
- Oversee & manage the creative ordering process for all ATL plans on the relevant global platforms
- Monthly budget reconciliation with Finance and post campaign reconciliation with external agencies
- Create & manage all PO's related to ATL media (social, digital, traditional) activities / plans
- Collate all reports (Social Media, SEM, Digital)
What will make you successful
- Solid digital & social marketing expertise (2-3 years)
- Marketing degree
- Expert knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Working knowledge of social media monitoring tools such as Radian 6 and digital analytics and reporting tools such as Omniture product suite
- Experience in developing & implementing online ad campaigns including display, video, mobile / tablets & other emerging digital
- Experience in SEM / SEO
- Marketing experience gained in premium, lifestyle consumer goods environment
- Excellent communication capabilities and language skills - fluency in English
- Prior experience in advertising, public relations or online
Nestle is the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Marketing Executive & Social Media Expert
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Digital Marketing Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Social Media Marketing Executive for a Security Surveillance Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE