Job description / Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing your role involves implementing the digital strategy and ensure community management. You will also plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM and digital campaigns.
• A leading financial services provider with strong regional and international brand exposure. You would be joining a global community of experts in their field and a provider of industry leading products and services that support and inspire their customers.
• Align digital objectives with the business priorities and the marketing strategy
• Develop, write and publish content for websites and social channels
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence,
• Ensure Community management (at least Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube)
• Engage with internal stakeholder to ensure consistent content messaging
• Measure and report performance of (ROI and KPIs)
• Implement SEM SEO strategy
• Run digital campaigns (paid and organic)
• Manage websites with different CMS (Umbraco and Sitcore)
• In addition to a fully autonomous Digital Marketing Specialist opportunity, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional global travel.
• Knowledge of Content Management systems (Sitecore, Umbraco.) and HTML/CSS
• Knowledge of principles of user-experience design
• Robust expertise in all social media channels and in community management
• Strong expertise in SEO - SEM and digital campaigns
• Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Excellent written communication skills (on line and off-line content)
• Ability to communicate across all levels, internally and externally
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.