Job description / Role
• The primary objective of the Digital Media Account Manager is to meet & exceed digital media revenue goals through a team-based, consultative approach to sales.
• This role is responsible for the development, focus, and momentum of digital media sales efforts and revenue generation.
• Works in partnership with sales to identify client’s digital marketing needs and integrate them into a sales solution.
• Directs the launch, training, sales, and analysis specific to current and future digital media products.
• Responsible for rolling out all National marketing campaigns provided by corporate as well as creating and managing new partnership relationships to generate sales.
• Ensures corporate and regional sales & marketing strategies are implemented for all offerings.
• Responsible for focus and momentum of digital media sales efforts and revenue generation, working directly with clients and media agencies.
• Prepare sales presentations & proposals to ensure that clients receive the appropriate digital media products, services and rates to meet their business needs.
• Coordinate sales efforts, develop multi-product marketing solutions, and communicate changes in direction, products, expectations, processes, and standards as they pertain to digital media.
• Partners with sales leadership in the development and achievement of digital media strategies, product revenue budgets.
• Drive sales, packaging and launch of Digital Media efforts
• Develop Digital Media opportunities to drive new revenue
• provide comprehensive actionable feedback on all products
• Responsible for digital media sales training and motivational efforts and for championing product research and development to include strategic qualitative information that targets various market segments to support digital media efforts and revenue generation.
• Responsible for promotion, pricing strategy and presentation development.
• Partner with Ad Operations and marketing to ensure that all Digital Media information is current and accurate.
• Identifies strategies for increasing market share and product usage.
• Analyzes market trends and competitive initiatives.
• Continually tracks digital media metrics to ensure growth of the utilization of the full product set.
• Conducts continuous research on the latest industry trends, preliminary tests and consumer behavior analysis.
• Develops and implements marketing materials and campaigns to keep clients aware of our offerings
• Develops strong relationships with internal and external customers.
• Develops Digital Media sales materials to market appropriate services and opportunities to buyers of advertising at local, and regional advertising agencies.
• Generates, analyzes and interprets internal and external data to identity benefits for Digital Media; reviews and analyzes marketing and sales performance to determine the trends and performance of Digital Media;
• Assists in developing, implementing and monitoring Digital Media sales goals.
• Develop and implement tracking mechanisms to determine the Digital Media ROI and effectiveness
• Must be based in UAE.
• 3 to 5 years of solid experience in Digital Media Sales.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must have a track record of hitting and over achieving the sales targets.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
• Existing relationships with network agencies and clients/brands.
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Digital Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Client Servicing Manager - Social Media & Content
Right Calibre Executive Search
Social Media Coordinator
Irwin & Dow
Business Development / Marketing Manager