Job description / Role
Quest is working with a large and successful F&B business, looking for a Digital Operations Manager to join their team in Sharjah, UAE. We are looking for someone with at least 8 years' strong experience in web and application platforms and infrastructure technologies within Windows and Linux.
As a Digital Operations Manager, you will:
- Be involved in all stages of digital/cloud infrastructure development
- Lead and manage Digital Operations team
- Lead the development of stable, scalable, and reliable software for products/services
- Lead the development of efficient systems and open source tool-stacks
- Ensure all operational KPI targets are met
- Ensure all decision-making processes are communicated to all stakeholders
- Recruit, manage, and coach software development team
- Evaluate team performance through KPI reporting tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Software Engineering/Design or equivalent
- Must have experience in handling digital application platform in Windows and Linux environments
- With at least 8 years’ experience in similar role and capacity
- Strong familiarity in Cloud or DevOps environment
- Operational experience in: 24x7 web-based SaaS platforms, Cloud and DevOps environment
- Highly collaborative and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Technical skills: SAP OnPremise, Cloud (AWS, Azure), Payment Gateway (Noon, Paypal), MDM, PIM, Caching, Akamai
For the right candidate, the company is willing to offer a competitive salary along with great benefits. Apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.