Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
As a Digital Payments Supervisor in the Treasury department, you will oversee the business operations and provide general support to internal and/or external customers, relating to digital payments services.
You will be responsible for ensuring all administrative and processing activities are completed in a timely and accurate manner and are in accordance with policies, procedures, compliance, and regulatory standards.
You will also utilize your analytical and business intelligence skills to provide insightful observations on current operations and highlight potential areas of development.
- Facilitate liaison between stakeholders internal & external including Accounting, Data, IT, eCommerce, Retail Stores, Legal and Security to co-ordinate projects and achieve alignment.
- Manage the implementation timelines of new payment methods with the vendor delivery teams.
- Build relationships with payment service partners and maintain operational issue logs through continuous/regular operational review meetings.
- Review and drive fraud rule set-up and liaise with vendor for mitigation.
- Acquire knowledge of various business entities within the group and their working procedures, programs, products, and services to ensure optimum service efficiency can be achieved
- Manage and supervise digital payments operational team
What you'll need to succeed
- A total of 5-7 years of experience in a corporate environment with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in digital payment industry
- A holder of BA in Finance or Accounting
- A natural leadership aptitude
- Proactive and takes value added initiatives
- Well rounded in Financial Management & Digital Transactions cycles & trends
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.