Digital Performance Manager - MEA
Job description / Role
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
To join our Group, please visit https: //careers.accor.com
We are currently seeking a Digital Performance Manager for our IMEA Hub, who will be responsible for driving search, meta-search, and performance for our premium, midscale, and economy brands across the Middle East, Africa, Turkey, Asia, and the Pacific region. Reporting directly to the Director of Performance Marketing MEASPAC and the SVP Digital MEASPAC, the Digital Performance Manager will be responsible for ensuring ROI growth and innovation across all acquisition levers.
- Managing and optimizing paid search, meta search, and performance for MEA.
- Briefing, supervising, and challenging agencies to drive campaign performance.
- Implementing recommendations and new features in alignment with global objectives, guidelines, and search engine evolution.
- Working closely with the Customer Acquisition and HUB E-commerce/Marketing teams to reach business and campaign optimization objectives and priorities.
- Leveraging cross-search performance for the hub to monitor and implement synergies between SEA and SEO.
- Managing the paid search and meta-search budget for the hub, including monitoring investments and identifying local business needs to support visibility.
- Driving innovation by identifying new trends, products, and tools to test for the hub and contributing to transversal projects of the cross-search and meta team to develop the activity and generate incremental revenue.
- Strong analytical skills to challenge external stakeholders and develop relevant action plans.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands in a challenging environment.
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a digital performance marketing role.
- SEM and media buying experience is a must.
- Strong analytical skills with a results-oriented and data-driven approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of bid management solutions.
- Experience managing large budgets in a complex multinational environment.
- Experience in leading and managing external agencies.
- Experience using bid management solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team and play a critical role in driving the growth of our premium, midscale, and economy brands across the Middle East, Africa, Turkey, Asia, and the Pacific region. If you are performance-oriented, tech-savvy, and have a strong ability to manage multiple demands in a challenging environment, we encourage you to apply for this role.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.