Job description / Role
The company is looking for a highly qualified Digital project manager, who can manage multiple stakeholders and deliver solutions to complex technology problems faced by modern businesses.
International organisation that delivers customised ROI based solutions to its clients.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Managing life cycle of digital project, starting from website design to implementation of solution and integration with third party tools and services.
* Email marketing, SEO, and website analytics.
* Handling on-going support and maintenance delivery.
* Delivering project within scope.
* Identifying and tracking all relevant KPI's.
* Competitive salary.
* Work with an international firm.
* Progressive environment.
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field
* 5-7 years minimum experience.
* Digital Project Management expert, with Sitecore project experience.
* Excellent Communicator and financial manager.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Business Analyst
Project Manager - IT, Digital & CRM
Digital Project Manager
IT Manager (Financial Institution)
Stratus Recruitment International