Job description / Role
* Award-winning global digital agency
* The agency builds solutions to commerce sites, mobile app, intranets, extranets, portals, campaign engines and microsites.
Award-winning global digital agency are looking for a Digital Project Manager to work on some exciting clients and projects. Working with a global and talented team to deliver custom solutions. The agency builds solutions to commerce sites, mobile app, intranets, extranets, portals, campaign engines and microsites.
* Holding resources accountable for delivering on the project plan, including providing coaching and mentoring of resources across a broad range of business functions as well as vendors and internal technology deliverable.
* Adhering to the approved project methodology for project management and maintains project artefacts and records.
* Identifying and tracking key measures of success for the project.
* Clear concise project communication (status, meeting agenda, meeting notes) for different audiences from core teams to owner teams to steering committee members.
* Consistently providing internal and external stakeholder communications and progress reports that effectively outline the project status, risks, issues and action plans to ensure project success.
* Analyzing project performance, creating cost benefit analysis and identifying optimal solutions that minimize the negative impact and trade-offs.
* Implementing corrective actions to ensure project success and facilitating project change requests.
* Working effectively with business partners, vendors, technology, and project management staff to develop the project agenda and ensure agreement/adoption of project objectives/deliverable by all affected constituencies.
* Work with internal department heads and oversee the efficiency of the projects running.
This is a chance to join a global agency and work on some exciting projects.
* Agency or consultancy experience required
* Experience managing and leading enterprise-level projects and tactical execution plans for primarily digital & web-based projects.
* Sitecore or Adobe Cloud Experience highly desirable
* Exceptional project planning across a broad range of business units and work components
* Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, timeline and cost (know how to control scope, timeline and cost - will need to demonstrate this).
* Strong financial management skills including experience with creating / updating monthly forecasts, and review of actuals and variances.
* Understanding of project management processes, web development and design life-cycle.
* Previous experience in business analysis, account management is a plus.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.