Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose, we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Digital Projects Analyst , to join our award-winning team based in Dubai.
This critical role will be responsible for providing key technical expertise and input at different stages of multiple projects to ensure the highest technical quality of delivery within specific discipline.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
- Providing digital technology services to the business, driving the development and operation of digital AEC products in alignment with KEO IT Strategy. This strategy needs this role to be truly "digital" - that is multi-skilled, user centered, agile and innovative, with expertise and curiosity in new and emerging technologies.
- Proactively implementing, developing, maintaining, supporting and improving a technology range in BIM, CAD and related engineering applications. Role will champion the integration of Common Data Environment (CDE), authoring tools and computational design.
- Supporting and developing all aspects of BIM360 CDE and other Architecture Engineering Construction (AEC) information repositories.
- Supporting software from Autodesk, Bentley, and other sources, such as ESRI and employ related technical protocols and standards.
- Providing support and troubleshooting, related to project applications used in KEO, including but not limited to AutoCAD, Revit, Civil 3D, MicroStation and Infraworks.
- Managing and maintaining all elements of the SCCM infrastructure.
- Deploying and managing the release of non-Microsoft and Microsoft software and security updates.
- Creating and running QA/QC support on current project delivery workflows.
- Maintaining and improving the performance of existing solutions.
- Clearly and regularly communicating with management and technical support colleagues.
- Testing and maintaining software products and deployments to ensure strong functionality and Optimization.
- Administering other digital solutions and systems.
- Assisting with project management, information management and modelling efforts on projects.
- Recommending improvements to existing software solutions as necessary.
- Designing, developing, documenting, test, debug and deploy workflows and applications to automate business processes and improve efficiency.
- Participating in business requirements analysis and business process re-engineering.
- Participating in systems requirements analysis and code reviews.
- Participating in the innovation, incubation and iteration of digital products.
- Training users in conversion and implementation of systems.
- Create knowledge base articles and maintain correct technical standard.
- Present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
- Ensure that Health, Safety, Sustainability and Continual Improvement is embedded into all work practices.
- Perform various clerical and administrative support tasks as required.
- Contribute to the delivery of the IT strategy.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envisage that you will bring a minimum of 5 year's experience from within an engineering consultancy environment in a dedicated engineering applications support role partnered with a Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- A strong understanding of standard software used in engineering design and how they inter-relate/interact with other programs and peripherals, namely from Autodesk and Bentley.
- At least 5 years of experience in administering and improving any market leading CDE, preferably BIM360.
- Experience in workflows tools and processes in engineering and construction management organizations.
- Ability to effectively identify, troubleshoot and fix detailed and complex technical platform errors and application issues.
- Experience of documenting, testing, packaging and releasing System Centre Configurations Manager packages and applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 products and Forge.
- Experience in designing, developing business solutions using engineering content platforms, such as Forge.
- Experience creating 3D Models and documentation directly from the model.
- Experience with file sharing interoperability between digital environments.
- Experience in developing software using Microsoft technologies.
- Experience in analysing structured data and reporting findings.
- Experience in requirements gathering and in analysing business problems.
- Development of mobile apps and bespoke project specifications solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs.
- Certified in Office365, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Professional Certification MCSD, ITIL, any PM or BA.
- Versatile and enjoys a fast-paced environment with the ability to identify opportunities for competitive advantage.
- Strong business acumen and leadership capabilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail essential.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work. We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.