Digital Regulatory Strategy Director
Job description / Role
As the Director for Digital Regulatory Strategy, you will be responsible for building and applying a strategic regulatory framework to the company's international growth.
A technology firm based in the UAE, with international operations.
* Manage relationships with regional / national counterparts, coordinating a unified strategy at the global level.
* Research deep policy and regulatory issues around digital services, digital markets and emerging technologies for key jurisdictions in EMEA.
* Build awareness across the commercial side of the business of the regulatory upside and downside with regards to growth and investments.
* Support internal strategy and transformation teams on digital transformation programs.
* Monitor the regulatory outlook in multiple jurisdictions, working to safeguard the business and review strategic plans for growth.
* Competitive tax-free salary.
* Excellent opportunity to work in an international business, devising strategy on a truly global scale.
* Progressive, exciting work environment.
* 8+ years of experience in a regulatory strategy or public policy role.
* Must have experience within the TMT sector; a management consulting background would be a plus.
* Strong understanding of emerging technologies and the future of digital services, especially with regards to regulatory challenges.
* Existing network amongst one or more jurisdictions in EMEA highly preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.