Job description / Role
Digital Sales Consultant (Dubai or Abu Dhabi)
Would you like to work for the fastest growing Local Digital Marketing company in the UAE?
Would you like to work for a Google Partner company?
Would you like to help small and medium-sized business to be findable and visible online through different digital platform’s as website development, listing management, Google, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram?
You are responsible for closing deals selling our packages to small and medium sized businesses in the UAE. Product demonstration, sales negotiation, contract signing and payment collections. Responsible for regular check up on client prospects and the maintenance of a strong sales pipeline. Reports to Sales Director.
• Travel to pre-identified and booked client meetings with the goal of selling new Internet profile subscriptions and findability through website development and listing management together with visibility on Google, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
• Identify and set up your own meetings with the person who can make a buying decision.
• Sets up and demonstrates the service offering and shows how customers can maximize product features.
• Close sales prospects on the spot using sales script and persuasive techniques (training provided)
• Write up orders on our CRM system
• Take payments such as cash, credit, or check
• Develop and maintain prospect list with all key details
• Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others
· Upgrade current or former customers
• Assist with building the clients profile
• Suggest specific product purchases to match the needs of your customer
• You must have a valid UAE driving License
• You need to be already based in the UAE
• You need to have sales experience
• You need to be awesome, fearless, persistent and believe in our service
• You need to be extraordinary & a fantastic salesperson – a closer
• You need to want to win every day, week and month
Our top performing sales people prefer to work commission based and achieve the highest possible earnings.
Non-commission salary including allowance 4,000 AED + commission. There is no cap to commissions earnings.
• On target earnings: 20,000+ AED per month
• Holiday according to UAE labor law
• Yearly home travel
• Health insurance
• A company car with paid road tolls
• Numerous extra benefits, perks and sales competitions with prizes
• The best goal achievement parties in Dubai
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.