Job description / Role
We are looking for a Digital Sales Specialist to drive the planning, execution, and optimization of our online sales and promotional efforts.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology and well versed in digital marketing and utilizing various digital channels to secure growing revenues.
- Create and execute digital sales campaigns aligning with the overall marketing strategy, brand language, and adhering to budget limits.
- Generate and execute search and display campaigns that result in conversions.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to constantly improve the performance of the digital campaigns.
- Continuously improve the organic standing of the corporate website by implementing effective SEO and SEM strategies.
- Manage all email campaigns to endorse the company's services and promotions to new and existing customers and partners.
- Continuously improve the competitive presence of the corporate website by optimizing its performance and position relative to the relevant competition.
- Monitor and report on the performance of all digital campaigns periodically to improve return on investment by using various relevant tools.
- Demonstrable comprehensive experience in digital sales for at least 5 years.
- Up to date with the latest digital advertising trends.
- BSc/MSc degree in IT, Science, Marketing or related field.
- Google Certified Training
- Adept with web analytics tools.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Dubai resident
- Must have good verbal and written English skills.
- Experience and knowledge of the UAE market is a must.
- Must possess healthcare and specifically dental experience
- Market valuation
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.