Digital Security Architecture Manager
Job description / Role
Support digital transformation initiatives across programs related to cloud and emerging technology, digital services, and cybersecurity.
A prominent leader in the financial industry implementing cloud transformation initiatives.
* Act as a single point of contact between business and IT security with respect to cloud transformation projects.
* Support the threat modelling and risk functions, identifying specific requirements and coordinating between business and technical teams to establish a cohesive security design and functioning.
* Establish and enforce automated security practices by innovating solutions within digital transformation projects and report on its effectiveness in overall security functioning.
* Oversee sprint component testing, user experience, and testing throughout the secure software development life cycle.
* Exciting role with scope to drive strategic programs and initiatives.
* Opportunity to work with influential stakeholders keen on driving change with exciting pace and impact.
* 10+ years leading digital transformation projects in the financial industry with specific focus on information security.
* Certifications such as PMP, PRINCE2, CSSLP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC.
* Proactive, decision-taking individual with outstanding problem-solving skills.
* Expertise in information security risk and services, application security, and the secure software development lifecycle.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.