Job description / Role
My Client, a Luxury Retailer in the UAE is looking to hire a Digital Solution Architect who will be responsible for the solution design and architecture of project streams. This will include product evaluation, technology impact assessment, project blueprint and HLD, functional design oversight and application of standards to projects / applications.
- The ideal candidate will work independently with minimal supervision, closely collaborating with other solution architects, business analysts and project managers in the IT team.
- This role will interact with delivery teams to validate and construct solutions designs across the enterprise systems and will also participate in delivery projects to perform compliance checks and ensure product quality and alignment with IT processes.
The Solution Architect will also proactively incorporate the Design Authority board to ensure solution proposals are compliant with the overall Enterprise Architecture principles.
- Experience designing, integrating, and managing complex solutions (multi-platform, multi-technology, 3rd parties).
- The candidate should possess a strong background in different technologies focusing on consumer and business applications, and should know and understand a variety of different technologies, frameworks and coding languages. Ideally the candidate should have a technology related academic background.
- It is also crucial to have experience in the application of technology to business processes and to have a good understanding of Retail as an industry.
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall software development lifecycles.
- The candidate must have strong communication skills and be organized in his approach to daily tasks and should have previous experience in software and hardware implementation projects and a proven track record in documenting functional and technical designs following industry best practices and tools.
About the Company
Resource Right is a specialist recruitment company with more than 40 years of combined global outsourcing and executive search experience based in both Dubai (UAE) and London (UK).
Originally founded on our capabilities within the IT & Cyber Security sectors, Resource Right is now fully operational across multiple industries including Energy, Engineering and Operations (HR, Procurement and Finance), providing short to long term contract and permanent staffing solutions. In addition to our industry specialism, we have built a strong reputation in Emiratisation and other GCC Nationalisation programs, helping our clients achieve their goals and objectives in hiring local talent.
Our aim is to work alongside our clients not as suppliers but as partners and to truly understand their company environment and hiring needs, whether they are looking to attract the best talent for a C-Level Executive opening or looking to outsource a team for a specific project.
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
Head of Software Engineering
Head of Information Services
IBM Middle East