Digital Solutions Analyst
KEO International Consultants
Job description / Role
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50 th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Digital Solutions Analyst to join our award-winning team based in Dubai, UAE. This role will be responsible for proactively design, develop, support and improve a range of digital products in IT portfolio, focusing on latest Microsoft Technologies and O356 platform.
We envisage success in this role to include:
- Providing IT solutions to the KEO organization while continually improving KEO IT's internal standards and frameworks:
- Developing and implementing new software solutions
- Maintaining and improving the performance of existing solutions
- Clearly and regularly communicating with management and technical support colleagues
- Testing and maintaining software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Administering digital solutions and systems
- Recommending improvements to existing software solutions as necessary
- Designing, developing, documenting, testing, debugging and deploying applications to automate business processes and improve efficiency
- Participating in business requirements analysis and business process re-engineering
- Participating in systems requirements analysis and code reviews
- Participating in the innovation, incubation and iteration of digital products.
- Training users in conversion and implementation of systems
- Present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Ensuring that Health, Safety, Sustainability and Continual Improvement is embedded into all work practices
- Performing various clerical and administrative support tasks as required
- Contributing to the delivery of the IT strategy
- Performing other duties as assigned
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include minimun 5 years of experience in similar role, partnered with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar, and the following:
- Experience in designing, developing business solutions with the SPFx contributing to the growth of the SPO
- Highly experienced in developing software using Microsoft technologies
- Experience in workflows tools such as Nintex, Flow or K2
- Experience in .NET programming, Microsoft SQL, Reporting Services and PowerBI
- Experienced in the use, configuration and administration of SPO and other products in O365 Platform
- Ability to effectively identify, troubleshoot and fix detailed and complex technical platform errors and application issues
- Experience in analyzing structured data and reporting findings
- Experience in requirements gathering and in analyzing business problems
- Development of mobile apps and bespoke project specifications solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs
- Familiar with Forge and BIM360
- Certified in Office365, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.