Job description / Role
As a digital strategist you will be responsible for understanding client's business requirements and conceptualizing an experience strategy from a digital perspective aligned with business KPI's.
* Global Digital Agency
* Articulate digital experience as a strategy
* Translate research, insight and analytics into digital customer experience
* Develop and conduct client workshops
* Support on pitches and proposals
* Deliver customer journey mapping
This is an opportunity to have a direct impact on renowned brands in an emerging market.
Skills and experience required:
* Experience in digital customer experience projects
* Degree in design, consulting or strategy
* Experience from client facing position such as consulting
* Strong understanding of digital landscape
* Experience and strong understating in user experience, service design and design research.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Digital Account Manager
Digital Marketing Specialist
Excelsior Group ME
Digital Marketing Analyst
Social Media Coordinator
University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD)