Job description / Role
* You will be responsible for defining fit for purpose technological, digital and experiential requirements that revamp the entire user experience.
* You will be assessing and implementing data, analytics, and marketing-technology to deliver impactful solutions for the client's digital agenda.
An internationally recognised consulting firm who have held a local presence in the UAE for over 10 years. With an enviable track record of delivering results to the most prestigious of clients.
* Define how the engagement should impact broader business objectives
* Lead digital projects and provide strategic direction across the account
* Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
* Develop relationships with clients to support their digital transformation journey
* Lead teams to design solutions for clients that challenge conventional thinking
* Stay current on emerging technologies and translate digital trends for the client
* Design experiences that delight customers and drive top-line growth
* Opportunity to work with the most recognised clients in the Middle East
* Fantastic career prospects
* Tax-free earnings
* At least 6 years Manager or 8 years Senior Manager experience with an internationally recognised consulting firm
* Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing digital strategies for banking and financial services clients
* High comfort level meeting with and presenting to CxO and VP levels
* Demonstrated experience in business process improvement leveraging digital technology
* Experience managing large, complex consulting projects with a vendor or an enterprise IT team
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Digital Strategy - Public Sector Manager / Senior Manager
Head of Finance
Group Financial Analyst
Arab Media Group (AMG)