Job description / Role
We are looking for a tenacious and experienced Recruitment Consultant for our Technology and Digital permanent desk. This is a fee-earning role and you will inherit a warm desk.Your team is supported by a full time Resourcer whilst you focus on further growing our client base.
In this role you will be required to:
• Manage and grow your own client portfolio
• Lead by example and influence the development of others
• Source new candidates via a multitude of channels and conduct thorough interviews
• Identify new business opportunities and establish relationships with new clients
• Provide excellent service delivery to your portfolio of established relationships
• Advise decision makers from SMEs to global organisations to help them achieve their business objectives
• Work collaboratively with your team to reach team goals
• Previous IT and Digital Recruitment experience is essential
• Minimum of 1 years recruitment experience of which is recruiting for IT and Digital
• Strong business development background essential
• Must have a strong ability to influence and persuade
• Must exhibit tenacity and a positive attitude
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.