Job description / Role
A traffic manager’s main objective is to ensure that all marketing collateral and work from account services flows efficiently to creative and production departments.
You are responsible for keeping everyone on task and projects on deadline, handling the logistics and keeping all parties updated on the progress and make sure the project goes smoothly and both the client who requested the project and the professionals who did the work are satisfied with the end result
The Traffic Manager will report directly into the Regional Marketing Head/Creative Head.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Create detailed schedules and set deadlines for various stages of a project.
• Distribute assignments to creative teams and other departments, depending on their availability and priorities
• Meet with clients to learn more about new project details and give progress updates on existing projects, communicating any issues
• Monitor projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly
• Maintain job files
• Work with freelancers and contractors and ensure they have the resources needed for their jobs
• Ensuring the stages of the project are met according to client and creative brief, budget, resource and deadline deliverables
• You will have a creative flair, relish working in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple project deliverables.
• You will have solid people management and communication skills and have strong resourcing skills.
• Traffic managers will possess great organisational competencies and be able to manage the creative process from start to finish. Impressive copy writing skills is a plus.
• It is equally a requirement that you have excellent organizational skills and the ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments and deadlines.
AED 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor degree
• At least one to two years of previous agency experience
• Proven project and account management experience
• Resourcing experience with high volume traffic projects
• Adept at briefing creative teams and reporting into clients
• Strong English/Arabic (preferable) skills
• Possess good communication and presentation skills
• Ability to manage projects effectively and efficiently
• Able to present and clearly articulate challenges/solutions
• Solution-oriented with a can-do attitude
• Thrives in a fast-paced working environment
• Organised and pays attention to detail
• Eager to grow and develop
About the Company
Future Tense offers Human Resource solutions to a spectrum of organization across India. Future Tense championed the "client delight" concept, where the firm helps institutions to meet their challenging demand of quality human resources in quick time.
We continue to match the client expectations by paying close attention to specifics of the desired positions. We follow it up with meticulous shortlisting to ensure that every candidate interviewed by the client is competent enough for their requirements
Piloting the force at Future Tense is Karuna Agarwal, who brings with her over 10 years rich experience in recruitment and staffing across all levels. With her expertise, we have grown a multi-city clientele and service the HR needs of our clients, with care.
We firmly believe that our clients and candidates both possess unique characters; both need to be aligned for a fruitful and productive relation. We seek to map more than just talent. We believe in mapping characters!
Digital Marketing Manager
Quest Search & Selection
Digital Marketing Executive & Social Media Expert
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Digital Product Marketing Lead
Admissions & Marketing Manager