Job description / Role
This role is largely client and stakeholder facing. You will also be tasked to train and develop staff with the new system.
The Change Manager will be the conduit between the project team and the end users of the new technology within the business.
They will be responsible for helping the project team to plan the implementation, the roll out, the go live and then support post-go-live of the project.
* The successful candidate will be a conduit between the Business and the Project Manager.
* You will be listening to both sides of the business and translating to the Project Manager and Implementation Partners.
* For this role, you must be exceptionally strong with problem solving and overcoming objections within the business.
* Must have retail domain experience.
* Needs to understand how products are sold in stores and how this new technology would be implemented into the business.
* The successful candidate, doesn't need to be an expert in technology, but more of a generalist to drive projects.
* Strong project and man management skills.
* Clear communicator and strong stakeholder management and problem solving/resolution with tact and gravitas.
* Exceptionally strong with resolving problems and overcoming objections.
* Project/and or program management experience and certificates would be essential and advantageous.
* Would be desirable if you came from an IT background
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible. Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.