Job description / Role
Digital Transformation Director - Abu Dhabi
Our client is looking for a Digital Transformation Director. You will partner with business unit leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities and identify and prioritise projects based on predefined criteria.
- You will provide highly valued, strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT initiatives and communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to colleagues regarding business unit requests and projects and initiatives.
- You will proactively share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units.
- Strong leadership skills with the gravitas to effectively represent and direct the portfolio and explain its value/outcomes, the ability to influence a diverse stakeholder base - comfortable handling objections and negotiating a way forward. Valued by senior business sponsors and respected by peers.
- IT delivery experience, with leadership experience of agile, iterative delivery, event-driven journeys and UX design. Broad exposure to various design, data and technical environments across industries with a large volume of customers.
- Experience of driving Agile adoption in a large multinational corporation
- Nimble, lean and systems thinking to drive change that enables efficiencies and delivers growth.
- User research and design thinking experience as a product owner
- Experience in large scale agile transformation
- Experience in leading-edge technologies - ML and AI
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
CTO (IT Solutions)
PMO Director - Digital Transformation (Public Sector)
NSI & Bluefin Talent
A Leading Project Management Consultancy in Qatar
Manager - Strategy Consulting - Technology Practice - Tier One Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent