Job description / Role
Responsible and accountable for the smooth running of the overall digital transformation of the business within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
Multinational consumer business looking to expand into new markets
* Re-engineer relevant manual systems to system designed processes at various levels of the business value chain
* Keep abreast of latest technologies that may be beneficial to the organisation and make requisite recommendations, supported by documentation, costing etc
* Work closely with decision-makers on other departments to identify, recommend, develop, and implement dashboards and automated systems supporting effective and efficient smart working processes.
* Plan and manage the implementation of tools and techniques for monitoring and managing the performance of automated systems and services in respect to their business performance contribution where the measure of success depends on achieving clearly business/financial goals.
* Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
* Manage & monitor software assets: OS, Office, AV, LAN, WAN, PABX, Biometrics & CCTV assets of the company.
* Define & implement digital transformation policies as part of SOPs
* Ensure Legal compliance of all software's, security of data from crash downs, data recovery. Etc
* Provide customised service/tools to Elite customers (online ordering capabilities and other functionalities).
* Evaluate users needs by getting ongoing feedback from all departments and by running periodic digital transformation milestones audits.
Highly competitive salary package on offer for the most suitable candidate
* Must have experience with Netsuite and at least one WMS software to be considered
* At least 10 years of experience in ICT and Digital Transformation field
* University degree in IT preferred
* Technical knowhow of Network Infrastructure
* Excellent English language skills and Arabic skills are a plus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Digital Consultant & Project Manager
Senior Consultant - Digital Experience
Group IT Manager - ERP Implementation
Green Gulf Careers
Digital Transformation Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services