Job description / Role
• To work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales team to ensure leads are generated within various business sectors
• To convert the calls to new business leads
• To achieve agreed personal and departmental targets captured from calling data provided
• To inform the potential client of the company’s products and services
• To use company databases to gain potential leads
• To be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business
• To deal with telephone queries
Please find below the requirements for review:
• Minimum 1-year experience in banking sales in U.A.E.
• Prior experience in promoting banking products via telephone/meeting customers in person
• Excellent communication/convincing and selling skills
• Understands the basic mechanisms of general financial products and services
• Must be target & self-driven
• Must be a dedicated, hardworking & excellent team player
• University Qualifications: Bachelors
• Other certifications obtained: Diploma
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in banking sales in the U.A.E.
• Knowledge in banking products like credit cards and personal loans
• Own clientele to target premium customers
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Leadership skills
• Negotiation skills
• Communication skills
• interpersonal and intrapersonal skills
• Age Range: 19 - 39
• Language Fluency: English, Arabic (Bilingual skills preferred)
• Current Location: Dubai, Abu Dhabi
About the Company
M&M Marketing Management LLC is incorporated in UAE with 3 offices in Dubai located in ideal locations. The staff consists of 100+ highly experienced employees whose skills and experience collectively cover a very broad segment of the market area.
M&M provides Back Office and Outsourcing Services such as Operations, Credit Control, Sales, Collections etc. for major Banks and Financial Institutions in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies