Job description / Role
Being an important part of the sales side for Non-Banking Financial Institutions globally, delivering agreed sales and revenue targets across Global Markets along with identifying and cultivating cross-sell opportunities within the areas and geographies prescribed to build long term relationships.
* Increasing cross-border implementation, adoption of best practices across geographies
* Driving a results orientated transparent global performance culture
* Mentoring and developing team members across GM Sales
* Originating transactions on the Structured side and contributing to the FI team's through flow products;
* Deepening client engagement expanding the number of clients globally in order for us to grow the NBFI segment holistically, plus diversifying the client base especially for the liquidity drive of the bank with Official Institutions, including SWFs
* Capability to work on structured deals : Novation's, Structured Products, Financing (Repo, TRS, Repo to Maturity) deals across all Asset Class
* Seeks to promote the bank's strategic global brand v/s a network of influential contacts in many different spheres of the bank's activities
* Takes personal responsibility for driving the bank's success demonstrating a high level or ownership and always places business interest/agenda foremost
* Strong team player with the ability to deliver agreed sales and revenue targets across Global Markets.
* Creates positive culture in line with company values, display the strength of character and charisma to inspire confidence, trust and loyalty in others
* Capable to improve our Pricing capability and process (Murex, Macro for the expiries, Valuations
* A role model who is able to build long tern partnerships that shape customer expectations, inspires others and exceeds customer expectations and provide value added services
* Minimum degree in Accounting, Economics, Banking or Financial Management or equivalent
* 10+ years relevant experience
* Highly organized and able to cope with multiple responsibilities
* Understand risk valuation and management control tools and performance measurements
* Previous experience in a well-known International Bank
* In-depth knowledge of Derivatives with Structuring background (Quantitative, Pricing)
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary and company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Prime Co. Middle East
COO - Chief Operating Officer
Excelsior Group ME
General Manager - Gulf
Chief Executive Officer
Ignite Search & Selection
Group Vice President
RTC-1 Employment Services