Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East are currently looking for candidates to further develop their Advisory Service Line to both support future growth and the delivery of projects across the MEA region.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Advisory Services, Middle East the candidate will work across all of WSP's core industry sectors i.e. Transport & Infrastructure, Property & Buildings, Power & Water etc; and will work alongside experienced Consultants and Technical Specialists from our Middle East and Global businesses. They will be expected to understand the role of strategic advisory in the value creation for our clients, having had previous experience of or exposure to a wide variety of front-end strategic consulting services for example; transaction advisory, development advisory, strategy & vision development, PPP advisory, corporate transformation, operational excellence, etc;
The role is based in KSA and will require regional travel.
A typical week would include:
* Develop business development opportunities for Advisory Services across all core WSP sectors and selected value propositions
* Act as Project Director on key client engagements, including the management and delivery of client engagements including day to day project team and client management responsibilities
* Work alongside colleagues in all Middle East offices on client work, business development and internal initiatives as well as global teams as appropriate.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Education: Degree qualified, MBA is a plus
* Minimum of 5 years' experience within a professional services / consulting environment
* Years of Experience: 10-15 years of working in the built environment or across any of WSP core sectors
* Previous experience of working in the Middle East, preferably KSA
* Language Skills: Preferably be an Arabic speaker, written and spoken English is essential
* Excellent business development, people management and client delivery skills
* Proven IT skills in excel, word and PowerPoint
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.