Job description / Role
Location: UAE. However, basis on organization requirement will be required to travel for New Business and Existing Client / Partner Management.
• Should be client and service focused personnel
• Should have Sales and Client Management experience of at least 12+ Years
• Should have strong relationships and contacts within the Middle East region
• Should be able to generate and develop New Business Opportunities in domains like Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, Technology, Travel, Retail etc.
• Should have exposure in the Digital Automation and Technology areas within above stated domains
• Develop New Business Relationship and Partner Network which can enable the DBD to achieve an agreed annual target
• Should be able enough to pursue new leads, pitching to existing and potential new clients. DBD will responsible for her / his own lead generation and appointment setting
• Establish and maintain communication with existing clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolving issues, and meet expectations
• Impact the bottom line: Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate solutions for clients and their business operations
• Confident negotiator and ability to close the deal
• Need to engage with Existing and Prospective clients for procuring and expanding the business.
• Will be the Client Partner for marked accounts and responsible for ensuring delivery of services as agreed in the SLA.
• Will partner with Service Delivery Team and other functions to ensure existing client requirements are met and if there is an opportunity for additional engagement scope, relevant solution and proposal is submitted to the client on timely basis.
• Engage with client and operations team to recommend scope of process reengineering, implementation of new initiatives in coordination with internal departments and client stakeholders
• Should be able to manage multiple processes and programs
• Ensure 100% responses during client survey and results should be in the Promoter category.
• Client Relationship Management –Attend Monthly and Quarterly reviews with client for operational and strategic insights.
• Initiate and manage projects for specific business areas across the company to deliver significant benefits by developing improvement strategies to improve sales, regional expansion, customer experience and efficiencies.
• Ensure the smooth collaboration between Internal Stakeholders and Client Stakeholders.
• Analyze the critical success factors for the different units and identify gaps and opportunities.
• Responsible to highlight whenever there is a scope for further expansion or enhancement in the client relationship managed directly or indirectly.
Work Experience Requirements:
• Minimum 15 years working experience in BPO, Telecom, Banking, Technology or Financial Domain.
• Past experience of managing Service Delivery, Operations Functions, Leading Technology Projects and managing Sales is a must.
• Should have experience in managing Client and Partner relationships.
• University degree
• MBA would be a plus
Skills & Competencies:
• Ability to work in a high pressure, challenging and constantly changing environment
• People management skills to be able to influence and handle a broad customer group and the ability to work with a diverse team
• Strategic thinking
• Objective oriented managerial skills
• Execution skills
• Conflict solving skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Planning and forecasting skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent command of English is a must and Arabic language will be a plus
About the Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to health care, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world.
Prime Co. Middle East
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality
Group Vice President
RTC-1 Employment Services
Chief Operating Officer
Business Development Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services