Job description / Role
As the Director of Data & Digital Media services, you will lead the growth strategy, commercialisation and monetisation of the organisations' data and digital services.
Develop capability to use data from media, marketplace platforms and other various sources and derive customer behavioural insights that can drive stronger engagement and provide better access to broader audiences.
One of the largest research & intelligence company that has now significantly invested in their strategic transformation agenda to become truly data-driven. With top infrastructure and technology in place, they are now looking to bring in a leader to facilitate their data objectives.
* Lead the optimization of the collection, collation, and curation of data through its lifecycle across all digital platforms.
* Demonstrate the ability to turn customer insights and data into value and solutions, continuously focusing efforts on data monetisation.
* Develop, grow and where required drive the acquisition and onboarding of data, media or content platforms.
* Ability to understand data management and quality, ensuring that the right data is available to consumers and metrics to measure data quality are defined and achieved.
* Opportunity to work with a top-caliber organisation with exposure to exciting and advanced data-driven digital projects.
* At least 8 years' experience in a leadership capacity around data-driven digital and content products and teams.
* Strong understanding of data management fundamentals, including concepts such as data models, architecture, validation, and reporting.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of Marketing - Large Food FMCG Company - Global Role
Prime Co. Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Digital Marketing Director
Ignite Search & Selection
COO - Chief Operating Officer
Excelsior Group ME