Director - Estimation and Budgeting
Job description / Role
A well-known International Developer operating throughout the Middle East, Europe, North America and Asia. Responsible for successfully delivering many iconic residential and hospitality developments across the globe.
To ensure the continued success of their planned developments in Dubai, they are looking to appoint an experienced Director of Estimation and Budgeting. Reporting to the Commercial Director and Managing Director, you will be responsible for leading a large commercial team preparing project budgets for major new residential developments in the region.
1. Degree qualified in relevant discipline (Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, Civil Engineering etc.).
2. 15+ years’ post-graduation experience in estimating and budgeting ideally gained with a leading name Developer, Cost Consultancy or Contractor involved in major residential projects.
3. Large scale villa and high rise experience is advantageous.
4. Previous experience creating project budgets on major residential / villa schemes within the GCC.
• Career with a highly regarded international organisation, delivering some some of the most iconic developments in the Middle East.
• The salary and benefits package on offer are designed to attract the best talent.
If you would like to be considered or have a further discussion regarding this opportunity, please apply now online.
About the Company
Having been established since 1973, there is no recruitment company more experienced and better connected than Ashbrittle.
When you make a confidential application to Ashbrittle, you can be assured that we will make every possible endeavour to provide you with a well researched choice of job opportunities.
Director - Procurement
Senior Project Director
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Compass Project Consulting
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Manager - Construction
Viva HR Consultants